We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Saint Paul based team of movers and shakers. This entry-level position will support the work of the Sales Department with the key objective of increasing and optimizing the company's profits and customer acquisition and retention through effective marketing campaigns.
The role will work closely with the Operations Manager and Sales & Marketing Manager to design and create engaging email marketing and brand content, analyze performance, maintain an organized catalog of content and campaign collateral, and be a voice for the brand through marketing communications, and other marketing-related tasks.
This position is:
- Part-time (non-exempt)
- Paid hourly - $20/hr (with an increase to $21/hr after successful completion of the introductory period)
- 3-5 days a week - 25-32/hrs per week
- In-person at our Saint Paul offices (with the possibility of hybrid work after successful completion of the introductory period)
- Eligible for benefits including PTO, holiday pay, simple IRA and employee discount on jewelry and lifestyle products
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- High school diploma & 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Motivation to work independently with accountability and attention to detail
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A knack for balancing competing priorities, able to execute all with next-level efficiency
- Commitment to using - and improving - resources and tools provided to effectively solve problems
- Basic understanding of Adobe Suite
Additionally, we'd love to see:
- BS in Marketing, Business, or relevant field
- Background in graphic design or design-related fields
- Experience with the platforms Shopify, Airtable, Klaviyo
Note that at this time, we are requiring that all new hires show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon their start date.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter, including your pronouns & detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for this role to Abby Hartneck, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.