We are seeking a Production/Receiving Assistant to help with all aspects of production and receiving. This includes jewelry production from jump ring assembly, bead stringing, wire wrapping, to drilling. This job also encompasses assisting in receiving our raw goods inventory, manufactured products and lifestyle items for resale. This includes spot-checking for quality and submitting claims to the Production and Receiving Lead if defects are found. The duties of this job are manual and on an average day you should expect to be using your hands the majority of the day. This is an ideal position for someone who appreciates jewelry-making, has great communication and attention to detail, and enjoys working with a team. Applicants that also have experience making jewelry will go to the top of the list, and experience in retail and wholesale operations is a plus, but the right personality is more important than experience.
- Assisting with production, like packaging jewelry, quality checks, counting, and stocking
- Assisting with fulfillment, like pulling and packing orders
- Assisting with receiving raw goods and resale items
- Assisting with sales if needed
- Part-time (non-exempt): 20-32 hours per week
- Paid hourly: $15-$18/hr
- Benefits include: PTO/Sick Leave/Retirement IRA
- Monday through Saturday
- Fully in-person at our studio - this is not a remote or hybrid position
Our ideal candidate has the following:
- Availability to work weekends, 20+ hours a week
- Positive, can-do attitude, reliable and good communication skills
- Ability to balance speed with accuracy
- Experience in jewelry-making, trello, retail, manufacturing, and/or ecommerce fulfillment, are all a plus but not required.
To apply: Please send a resume and cover letter, including your pronouns & detailing why you’d be a perfect fit for this role to Abby Hartneck, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: At this time, we are requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination upon their start date.